Sew: Nurse Skirt

Sew: Nurse Skirt


Today's post is the second part of my Nurse Costume Series. This post is all about how to create this lovely circle skirt. As I've said before, the circle skirt has to be my favourite skirt shape since it gives such a feminine silhouette and I feel very girly and fun in a twirly circle skirt.


The lovely team over at Minerva Crafts sent me the fabric and bits and bobs for this tutorial! The fabric I used is a red and white striped polycotton dress fabric.
Red and White Striped Fabric


What you'll need
Between 1-2 metres of fabric.*
1" wide elastic (long enough for waist measurement)
Fabric scissors
Marking utensil i.e. chalk.
Tape measure.

I already have a tutorial on how to sew an elastic circle skirt on my blog. So check that out for the step-by-step instructions on how to sew the skirt.

Once you've made your skirt you will be 1 step closer to having a pretty and girl nurse fancy dress costume. If you haven't already checked out my nurse hat tutorial then you definitely should. Next week I should have another tutorial out for other parts of the costume so make sure you pop back.

Are you planning on making this nurse costume? Let me know in the comments below!

Goodbye For Now!


CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Pennants and trophies were presented to rolex replica the Clipper Chase belvedere finishers, who aswell had their own analysis aural the RSHYR, by the Premier of replica watches Tasmania, The Hon Will Hodgman MHA.LMAX Exchange and GREAT Britain took third and additional places respectively, but the better acclaim by far were aloof for replica watches uk our Sydney-based skipper Wendo Tuck and her ablaze orange aggregation of Da Nang – Viet Nam.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top