July: Hello Sponsors

July: Hello Sponsors
July Blog Sponsors | Sew Darn Neat

Just a short post today to introduce new blog sponsors that have joined Sew Darn Neat this month. We have the lovely Fabric Godmother and the great Elephant in my Handbag.

Elephant in my Handbag
Elephant in my Handbag are a family owned business based in Kent, UK. They sell some stunning fabric with a HUGE variety. They have an enormous range of designer fabrics that are seriously beautiful. So if you are looking to treat yourself to some beautiful fabric then make sure you check out Elephant in my Handbag.

For my international readers you will be pleased to know that Elephant in my Handbag ship internationally, so you can join in the fun too.

Another great thing about Elephant in my Handbag is their blog. You can tell when reading it that they are a very friendly team and definitely approachable. There are some great posts that make me feel really inspired, so what are you waiting for? Head on over!

To show you how much I love you all here is an exclusive discount code!


Enter 'SEWDARNNEAT' at checkout for 10% off your first order!

... You can thank me later ;)

Fabric Godmother
Josie (The Fabric Godmother) launched Fabric Godmother when she got frustrated at not being able to find fabulous, reasonably priced dressmaking fabrics (and other bits) online.

Since Cinderella is my favourite Disney Princess, I just love the name "Fabric Godmother". I can just imagine Josie appearing out of nowhere to supply me with charming fabric so that I can make myself some beautiful dresses. This is almost a reality however she doesn't appear from nowhere but she really does have some charming fabrics!

International reader, hello again! Fabric Godmother ship internationally too!

One thing in particular that I love about the Fabric Godmother is that she is an amazing stitcher/seamstress. I love seeing some of her pretty makes that she posts on the blog!


If you would like more information about sponsoring my blog please see my Advertising Page

Goodbye For Now!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top